Sunday, February 11, 2018

The Sunday Comments ( 02 - 11 - 18 )


We saw The Fab Four at The Arcada Theatre Friday night, on what just happened to be the 54th Anniversary of The Beatles' very first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show ... watch for our review on Monday ...

Meanwhile, FH Reader Tom Cuddy sent us a couple of clips about upcoming shows … including this one from our very own Chicago Tribune, who talked with Gary Puckett about his career and his concert coming up later today at The Arcada Theatre.  (Puckett will be sharing the stage with The Grass Roots and The Cowsills … talk about your ‘60’s Rock Royalty!!!)
I have to admit that I was a bit surprised to see that The Tribune found this to be a topic of interest … hey, maybe there’s hope for this oldies music after all!  (Personally, I’d love to see it stick around for another two hundred years!  Lol)  kk

I had hoped to be able to attend this show but apparently it is a complete sell out.  In addition to visiting with our buddy Mark Dawson of The Grass Roots and spending a little more time with The Cowsills, I wanted to talk more with Gary about the upcoming television special that Gary Theroux is putting together spotlighting some of our favorite artists both on and OFF the stage … via home movies taken at the time when they were trying to live a “normal life” outside the spotlight with their families.  (Gary had expressed an interest in participating in this program.)  And can you imagine the footage The Cowsills must have in their family’s collection?!?!

I asked Gary (Theroux, that is!) for an update on the progam’s status … and this is what he told me …

Hi, Kent.
As a faithful FH reader, I am happy to bring you up to speed on my new television project.
The "Rock 'n' Roll Home Movies" (working title) project is underway and I'll be returning to the studio tomorrow to put the finishing touches on the Pet Clark and Dion segments.  From there, it's on to Elvis, The Beatles, The Stones, The DC5, Bill Haley, Buddy Holly and a whole lot more.   For this first in a series of 70+ minute productions, we started with a list of 150 key hitmakers from the 1955 - 1969 era (including some one-hit wonders). 
Who will wind up in the final mix?  A lot depends on who we can find non-performance film footage of (hopefully 8mm or 16mm home movies taken by family, friends or fans).   Each artist will be saluted in their own three to six minute segment which will feature some of their signature hits plus an audio interview (edited into a monologue) in which each hitmaker speaks about his or her music career.  While that monologue is playing on the soundtrack, we'll be running clips of that artist OFF stage. 
The idea is to show that the hitmakers of 1955 - 69 were more than just names on labels or faces in a spotlight.  In the '50s and '60s, off stage they were living life and having a good time with family, friends and fans in ways we all can relate to.  We related then (and still do) to the emotional portraits in sound these hitmakers created on record.  Now we'll be able to relate to them a whole new way -- watching Buddy Holly ride his motorcycle, Elvis go sailing, Freddy Cannon clowning at a party filled with fellow Dick Clark Tour stars, etc.   
If any Forgotten Hits readers have home movies of 1955 - 69 hitmakers, please let Forgotten Hits know.  I just might license some of your footage (which means you'll be paid for its inclusion in the TV special)!
Gary Theroux
"The History of Rock 'n' Roll"

Tom Cuddy also tells us that Dennis DeYoung kicked off his 40th Anniversary Grand Illusion Tour last Friday in Wausau, WI.  DeYoung will be performing the album in its entirety along with “all the hits” he enjoyed with Styx over a 20-year chart career that included 16 Billboard Top 40 Hits.
More information (and tour dates) can be found here:

The Eagles, who, you may remember, were never going to tour again after the passing of founding member Glenn Frey, have just added six more dates to their 2018 touring schedule, which now runs from March through October. (They hit Chicago on March 14th, the second stop on their now 47-date tour.)
Here’s the complete schedule as it stands at press time (odds are it’ll expand at least another time or two before they actually hit the road!)
  • 03/12 - Indianapolis, IN - Bankers Life Fieldhouse
  • 03/14 - Chicago, IL - United Center
  • 03/15 - Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena 
  • 03/18 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center
  • 03/19 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center 
  • 03/23 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena 
  • 03/24 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena 
  • 03/26 - Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Arena
  • 04/08 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena 
  • 04/10 - Lexington, KY - Rupp Arena 
  • 04/11 - Charlotte, NC - Spectrum Center 
  • 04/14 - Orlando, FL - Camping World Stadium (with Jimmy Buffett)
  • 04/16 - Columbia, SC - Colonial Life Arena 
  • 04/17 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena 
  • 04/19 - Birmingham, AL - BJCC Arena 
  • 04/21 - Miami, FL - Hard Rock Stadium (with Jimmy Buffett)
  • 05/03 - Salt Lake City, UT - Vivint Smart Home Arena
  • 05/05 - Portland, OR - Moda Center
  • 05/08 - Spokane, WA - Spokane Arena
  • 05/10 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
  • 05/11 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
  • 05/14 - Calgary, AB - Saddledome
  • 05/15 - Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place
  • 05/17 - Regina, SK - Mosaic Stadium 
  • 06/15 - Houston, TX - Minute Maid Park (with Chris Stapleton)
  • 06/17 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center
  • 06/20 - New Orleans, LA - Smoothie King Center
  • 06/23 - Dallas, TX - AT&T Stadium (with Chris Stapleton)
  • 06/28 - Denver, CO - Coors Field (with Jimmy Buffett)
  • 06/30 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Field (with Jimmy Buffett)
  • 07/14 - Buffalo, NY - KeyBank Center 
  • 07/15 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Center 
  • 07/17 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Center 
  • 07/20 - Boston, MA - TD Garden 
  • 07/21 - Boston, MA - TD Garden 
  • 07/24 - Pittsburgh, PA - PPG Paints Arena 
  • 07/26 - Washington, DC - Nationals Park (with James Taylor)
  • 07/28 - Philadelphia, PA - Citizens Bank Park (with James Taylor)
  • 09/08 - Phoenix, AZ - Talking Stick Resort Arena
  • 09/12 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum 
  • 09/14 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum 
  • 09/18 - Sacramento, CA - Golden 1 Center 
  • 09/20 - San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park (with The Zac Brown Band)
  • 09/22 - San Diego, CA - Petco Park (with The Zac Brown Band & the Doobie Brothers)
  • 10/06 - Hartford, CT - XL Center 
  • 10/18 - Milwaukee, WI - Wisconsin Entertainment and Sports Center 
  • 10/20 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena 

Gary Theroux also sent us this after reading about Tommy Roe's retirement from the road ... 

Here is a copy of message I received from Tommy Roe on February 7th at 1:03 pm:

Today I am announcing my retirement. I have so many great memories of the music and of my fans who have supported me through the years. Fifty five years to be exact.. What a gift it has been for me to share this time with you. I hope my music will continue to bring a smile to your hearts and joy to your life. I will do my best to stay in touch through my Facebook page, but for now I am stepping out of the spotlight from scheduled concerts and interviews.
Thank you again for your loyal support. I love you all, and may God Bless you.
Tommy Roe

Tommy was one of the nicest interview subjects I've ever dealt with.  Sorry to hear of his retirement -- and thanks for letting me know.  See attached for my History Of Rock and Roll segment spotlighting Tommy Roe. 
Gary Theroux



Tommy Roe is just a genuinely nice guy who seems unaffected by the fame and success he achieved doing what he simply loves to do … and was born to do … which is entertain us and bring us joy … FEEL GOOD Music at its finest.  Thank you, Tommy, for all the good times.  (And please continue to say “hi” every now and again!)  kk


OK, now I’m curious about the Clear Lake crash report.  Can you please send that to me, too.
BOB FRABLE
Sure can … and to anybody else who wants to read more about LJ Coon’s efforts to reopen the investigation into the fatal plane crash that took Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Ritchie Valens 59 years ago this past week.  This shoot me an email at kk@forgottenhits.com and we'll send it off to you!  (kk)

And, speaking of plane crashes …

>>>It wasn’t but a few years later that RCA singer Jim Reeves, while flying his own plane at night, also poked his nose in a cloud and it spit him out all over the Oklahoma countryside. (Clark Weber)
Nope, in a suburb of Nashville. I pass by the site often and almost always think of Jim. But I wasn't listening to Jim's songs on the radio in those days; I was listening to Clark Weber on WLS when conditions were favorable.
David Lewis
Looks like he’s right … Reeves was headed to Nashville International Airport when he lost control of his plane in a rainstorm.  While his forte was country music, Jim crossed over to the pop chart numerous times, including The Top 40 Hits “Four Walls” (#7, 1957); “He’ll Have To Go” (#1, 1960) and “Am I Losing You” (#22, 1960).  He continued to hit the country charts for twenty years after his death in 1964.  (kk)

This just in from FH Reader Ken Voss ... we've been having some fun with Foghat's new condom marketing campaign ... but now comes word that long-time Foghat bassist Craig MacGregor has passed.  The group was scheduled to perform at The Arcada Theatre next month ... no word yet a to whether or not this will be rescheduled.  

We're only six weeks into the new year and we've already lost too many again this year ... And now the bass player for Foghat. They were scheduled to play the Arcada March 16 with Savoy Brown
Ken Voss  
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/craig-macgregor-dies/?trackback=fbshare_mobile 

And here’s a cool update from FH Reader Tim Kubat, dating back to 2013 …
Kent,  
Back in March of 2013 (wow, it was that long ago already???), you had posted the following message from me: 
>>>Kent:  I'm still a relative newbie to your website, I see that you and your following have been pretty good in trying to find lost songs ... so I figured I'd give one of mine a shot.  I have been trying to find a title and artist for a song that was played frequently on CKLW / AM 800 in Detroit / Windsor in the mid to late 70s. Since I only heard it on the Big 8, it's more than likely a Canadian Content (CANCON) song that they would play to satisfy the CRTC (Canada's FCC equivalent) rules for stations "North of the Border". 
The song opens up with a lazy synthesized keyboard intro, then what sounds like two male singers singing "Dreamin(g), Just Dreamin(g)" -- the words the group sings the most in the song. 
The opening lyric is: 
Lonesome Days / Lonely Nights / I just have to dream of you if you write 
It may be right / It may be wrong / To say I love you and win my song in the sun
The words come by so easy / And the music sound so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. 
I have never found any song title even close to that by a 70's duo in Joel Whitburn's books, and Shazam can't recognize it. I have been looking for a copy of that song in the clear (I taped it twice off the Fuzzy AM radio broadcast) for nearly 35 years now. Perhaps someone who was a regular CKLW listener back then might know the song which seemed to "peak" in the summer of either 1975, 76 or 77. 
Thanks for your help.
"Uncle T. Jay" Dexter
Grand Junction, CO   
>>>I looked in my CHUM Chart Book and didn't see any titles listed for "Dreaming" or "Just Dreaming" that might have matched up to your mystery song. However, we DO have quite a few Canadian readers on the list (include several former Canadian dee jays) so maybe one of them can point us in the right direction. Stay tuned! (kk)    
A few weeks back I googled "Just Dreaming" on eBay for grins and giggles, and came across a rare promo 45 from a Canadian group just called Next.  With little clues to go on, something told me to buy it.  Got the 45 today, and after nearly 42 years of hearing it the first time, I found it.  
The title was indeed "Just Dreaming" by Next.  It came out in the summer of 1976 and was a CANCON song played in regular CANCON playlist rotation on CKLW.  As I expected, after further googling, I could not find a shred of evidence on the Canadian group, but wow, the odds of finding a stray copy of the 45 after all these years!!! 
Nobody could come up with the title (and I'm by no means complaining), but since I found my Holy Grail of Music, I figured I'd let you know and sneak you a copy of it.  This song is so "rare", I think the only two people who liked it were Rosalie Trombley -- the legendary CKLW Music Director -- and myself.  
Maybe there is a third person out there in radio-land who will like this song  as well. 
Regards, 
Uncle T. Jay Dexter  
Congratulations, Jay … your patience has paid off!  Even with this new information I can’t find any record of this record charting in any of the major trades here in America … or on CHUM’s Canadian chart.  Thanks for sharing your spectacular find with our readers!  (kk)

It happens ...
Here’s one that I swear I’m the only person in America ever heard … but it has stuck with me for all these years.  Another record that never charted … that I probably heard on the radio, at max, twice … yet it still plays vividly in my head.  Sort of a ‘70’s Hudson Brothers / Gunhill Road kind of sound that should have caught on but didn’t.  It’s called “Dancin’ On Ice” and it’s by a group called The Movies.  (I would love to hear Me-TV-FM play this song a time or two and see if they get ANY reaction whatsoever.)  I’m thinking had had to be on the old soft-rock WBBM-FM from the mid-’70’s … but I love it!  (Tell me if this one sticks in your head!)  kk


Now maybe we can help out a new reader …
I just received this inquiry last week from a guy referred to us by Ron Onesti of The Arcada Theatre …  

Hello Kent! 
My name is Aaron and I was pointed your way by Ron Onesti because he thought you might be able to help me find a very hard-to-find, un-published documentary :) 
I work on a radio show called Every Little Thing, a podcast about how small things are often surprisingly consequential. And we are currently doing a show about the history of car commercials. 
Ron's Arcada Theatre was one of the only places to screen a never-released documentary about one of the most famous car salesmen ever — Earl "Madman" Muntz — called American Maverick.  
I can't find the documentary anywhere! Do you think you might be able to help? It would mean a ton!   
Thank you so much for even being willing to try, Kent! 
It was released in 2005.  
Thank you so, so much in the meantime. 
Aaron  
I’ve never heard of it … and the fact that Ron sent you my way tells me he no longer has a connection with whoever it was that first approached him about the screening.  But we’ve got a LOT of very knowledgeable (and well-connected) people on the list … so let’s see if anything comes back on this.  Hang in there, Aaron … and watch these pages for updates!  (kk)
UPDATE:  Well, I found this immediately …
And have already contacted the film makers on your behalf.
Please report back to us if this proves to be successful for you … and let our readers know how and where they can listen to your podcast … or catch a screening of this film!  (kk)  

Kent,  
I noticed that on your Top Tunes survey that song #35 was WHAM by Mickey Mantle. I think it's safe to say that Mickey Mantle had more hits with a baseball than with recording of songs. Likewise, Lonnie Mack had better hits with records than playing baseball. Now, under the UP'N'COMING records, I noticed that the Chipmunks had a tune called EEFIN ALVIN. I wonder if this was a spoof of a tune out at the same time called LITTLE EEFIN ANNIE by singer Joe Perkins on Sound 7 Stage records? I also noticed that in the RHYTHM & BLUES TOP 12 that song #6 was THE WHIP by Billy "The Kid" Emerson. He had a somewhat regional hit years earlier, I believe, in 1955 called REDHOT on Sun, which later Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs  recorded in 1965. 
One final thing … this morning before I went to church, I scrolled quickly through FH to see what was in store later on when I took it slow and easy to read. The three or four songs you posted I was not able to play like I could earlier this morning. Something about "Gallery not available - Out of quota" Said something about contacting Cincopa. Is this something at my end that's wrong or something at your end of the computer. 
Larry Neal
No, this has been my living hell of late trying to keep Forgotten Hits going despite all the obstacles that modern technology keeps throwing at me.  I sent out a notice later in the day that the music had been restored thanks to another service … but I'm not sure we're completely out of the woods yet.
As for "Eefin' Alvin," yes, it was VERY much like the "Little Effin' Annie" record you referred to.  It didn't do much nationally (#139) but was a #40 Hit here in Chicago.
And the "Wham" by Mickey Mantle reference is just another great example of the fun the guys putting these "Top Tunes" charts together were having. (Actually, Mickey Mantle DID have a chart hit back in 1956 when he teamed with Teresa Brewer and took the novelty hit "I Love Mickey" to #50 on the Cash Box Chart.  (kk)



Hey, Hey Dude …
Even though I have not typed you in a while, I still enjoy your newsletter!!!  Got a kick out of the WJJD survey you just posted from October 7, 1961.  Never realized if that survey is actually true that  MANUEL AND THE RENEGADES actually got airplay in Chicago and from what I see climbed the chart pretty high.  Also noticed that BUST OUT along with DAWN by the Dave Rockingham Trio scored good numbers.  Those two instrumentals, for whatever reason, I just never figured were played in Chicago.
Hope you’re Healthy and all - - -
Take care, man!
Jeff James
That survey is VERY real … I have the complete collection (minus one, which we’re not even sure really exists) of ALL of the weekly surveys that WJJD (and the Top Tunes Of Greater Chicago) put out from 1956 thru early 1966.
Instrumentals always did well here in Chicago.  “Bust Out” peaked at #12 on the WLS Silver Dollar Survey while “Dawn” by The Dave Rockingham Trio hit #16.
As for Manuel and the Renegades, they took their hit “Rev Up” all the way to #5 here locally … it never even cracked the National Top 100.
Good to hear from you.  Do you ever do any live gigs anymore?  We should hook up for a concert one of these days … LOTS of great shows coming to the Chicago area in the months to come.  (kk)

A follow up to my Chuck Negron book shipping issue ...
Well, the USPS strikes again. But in a good way.
I was not expecting the book until next Wednesday, according to their website anyway. I received it this Saturday via Media Mail. Happy Happy!  Now to find the time to actually read it.
Art
Still gotta order my copy.  I’m much more reluctant to make an online purchase right now … our credit cards got hacked this past week (when will the chaos ever end?!?!) so I’m being even more cautious than usual for a while.  (I never really liked the idea of online purchasing but it’s become the way of the world and I’ve had to adapt … then something like THIS happens and my confidence is blown again!)  Still, I DO want to read it … and would like to get an autographed copy … so I’m sure I’ll be ordering it soon.  T
Thanks for the update.  (kk)

Check out this spread sheet from a Las Vegas program booklet …
All my favorites … Bobby Darin … Elvis … The Platters
FB


And you can add Paul Revere and the Raiders to MY list, too.  Wish I could have seen Bobby Darin … at least I had the chance to see Elvis three times.  Would have killed to see Paul Revere and the Raiders with Mark Lindsay, too.  This has got to be the early ‘70’s … 1972 or 1973 (?) as Darin left us shortly after that.  (I see that Tony Orlando and Dawn are also listed)  Man what a line-up for the Vegas Strip!  (kk)

Our buddy Denny Tedesco is trying to raise the pledge money to release a second soundtrack album of music featuring The Wrecking Crew.
He tell us that they’re about half-way there … and that legendary Drummer Hal Blaine was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award at this year’s Grammy Ceremony.  
Read on …

Dear Friend and Family of the Wrecking Crew,
I wanted to share some great news that you may have missed during the Grammy Awards last week.
Hal Blaine was given a lifetime achievement award. Couldn't happen at a better time. Hal turned 89 this week.
In celebration of Hal, here is a link to two videos that I hope you'll enjoy. One is a congratulations to Hal that features some of Rock and Roll's legendary drummers. And the other is Hal having fun helping us with the pledge drive.
Click here to watch
There are a few items that are being listed on the Pledge Drive that include memorabilia, effect pedals and guitars. One guitar. the Mandocello was donated by Dennis Budimir. It was originally owned by Tommy Tedesco but sold to Dennis when Tommy retired. Dennis was kind enough to donate it to the pledge drive.
We are almost at 50% of our pledge drive but we have to make some headway quickly to be able to release the secind Wrecking Crew Sound Track Compilation. You don't get charged unless we make our goal.

Denny  

Hi Kent, 
THANK  YOU SO MUCH for your touching memories of soda fountains / juke boxes, record shops and buying our favorite 45's!  
Industry.  
Like you said, all that has faded away, but the WONDERFUL MEMORIES  that we all still  share!  
I am so lucky to have my 1960 Seeburg Juke Box and 1968 Magnavox Console Phonograph to play all my “Groovy 45's" ...  
We were very fortunate to grow up at a time when the simple things were our joys of life!!  
Carolyn

Maybe I'm missing something here, but from my point of view, the fact that Best Buy will no longer carry CDs is a good thing. Maybe Walmart will follow suit. For much too long the big box stores have dictated what our musical tastes should be. You said it, Kent … we go into the record store, pick up the weekly survey, and see what songs were popular, and buy a couple singles. Of course with the advent of Soundscan, and the decline of independent stores, because of places like Best Buy, surveys were meaningless. Take a look at some of the 1968 surveys and see some of the independent labels that no longer exist.
50 years later, it's difficult for an indie label to get their product stocked, as the big box stores don't carry indie labels. If there's no product in the stores, radio won't play the music.
Be honest, Kent … when was the last time you bought a CD at Best Buy? I never have.
Now that vinyl sales are making a comeback, is it time for ma and pa record stores to do the same? I don't know how many people are on the FH readers list, but I'm thinking there could be enough to slowly turn the ship around. I'm sure you hear, as many others who will read this remark do, how today's music sucks. Well it does … and it doesn't. Remember top 40 was never meant for anyone north of 60. However what is around today, that wasn't in 1968, is adult rock. Time and again, you've complained about our fave raves putting out new music that radio isn't gonna play in our lifetime. Perhaps now there can be smaller record stores that will take up the void left by Best Buy.
Come on FH'ers … I think there's enough of us, in that we can make a difference in how music is marketed. Who would you rather make rich, big box stores or a small entrepreneur?
Kent used to have a small mail order music business.  I have one (some of you are my customers), but even if I didn't, my money is on the little guy. We can make this happen. That's my soapbox.
Jack
I will admit that it’s been a while since I bought a CD from Best Buy … but over the years I’ve bought a TON of them there, back in the day when their selection was mammoth and you had publications like Ice Magazine that told you what new releases you could expect to hit the shelves when.
Best Buy’s inventory shrunk so dramatically that you can’t find ANYTHING there anymore these days … which is why their eliminating that department really isn’t any great shakes for anybody … not today with all the online availability of virtually unlimited supply no matter what type of music you happen to be into.  (And if you can’t find it on Amazon.com, just visit the artist’s website and you’ll probably be able to order it there, in which case the artist gets to keep a larger percentage of the profit!)
It’s just the idea that the whole concept of discovering and buying new music has all but disappeared in our lifetime … and that’s a shame … because it was an experience I wouldn’t have given up for anything.  There are few things that brought me greater joy than coming up with my latest “finds” and plopping them on the turn-table to see what was on the other side or what other great tracks might be hidden on a particular album that radio was only play a couple of songs from.  I used to WAIT for release dates because I had to have it the day it came out … I literally carried a list in my pocket at all times to make sure I didn’t miss anything … or see if I had to make a stop at a second source if and when my usual store didn’t have what I was looking for.  It is sad to me that our new generation of music lovers will never experience that incredible feeling.
As for Ma and Pa Record Stores coming back, I wouldn’t hold my breath.  Today’s mindset is to buy the song you like so you can listen to it NOW … and then likely forget it’s even on your computer or iPod six months later when the latest “flavor of the month” has caught your ear.
Music has become “disposable” … but OUR music … the music of the ‘60’s and ‘70’s (and a fair amount of the ‘50’s and ‘80’s) is, and has been proven, timeless.  Again, I wonder how many of today’s angry rap songs our future 50-year-olds will be jonesing for thirty years from now.  It’s a completely different world today.
There is still plenty of good music coming out today … and it stands out head and shoulders above the rest of the drivel radio feeds us.  At least two or three times a month in my own mind I’ll label a new release a “future classic” … because it’s a song that I believe WILL still be around thirty years from now … and rekindle a special memory of a special time.  I haven’t given up hope … I just hate to see such a KEY part of my life disappear forever.  (kk) 

kk:
My mailman just came. He brought with him the Christmas card I sent to D J Wild Wayne in December. I mailed it to the radio station address at the University of Hartford in Conn. It came back to me ... sealed envelope … with an Elvis stamp on it, rubber stamped by the post office "Return To Sender."  
I don't get it . When I send my pledge money to the same address, they get it.  This is Wild Wayne's 50th year at the radio station. You'd think that everybody knows him.  
I'll just add it to my collection. That makes three Elvis-stamped "Return To Sender" envelopes I have now ... and two of the three were mailed to Wild Wayne!  
FB
I’m nearly out of Elvis stamps … want to keep some just for my own collection … but it’d be worth mailing something to the wrong address on purpose just to get an official Elvis “Return To Sender” envelope back!  (kk)