Friday, August 3, 2012

Chipping Away

Yikes!!!

I know I asked for it ... but I NEVER expected anywhere NEAR the volume of archived mail that is still floating around out there ... over 1800 received so far ... and nearly another 900 not even opened yet!!!  The volume of response has actually shut my mailbox down twice now!!!

(By the way, key things we're still looking for:  early Forgotten Hits newsletters [sent by The60sShop] from 1999 - 2005 ... and our complete Bobby Darin Series ... if by some chance you still have saved copies of ANY of this stuff, please let me know!)

Meanwhile, we're slowly chipping away at it ... and eventually we'll get through it all ... but first and foremost I want to start sorting through the NEW stuff so that we can continue to get some new postings up here.

In that regard, we are VERY happy to announce a BRAND NEW SERIES kicking off on Monday, August 6th ... it's our long-awaited (and oft-delayed) interview with Al Kooper ... and I'm frantically trying to pull together a Sunday Comments Page, too ... so please be patient while we continue to sort all of this out ... 'cause there's LOTS more good stuff to come.

Thanks again to everybody for their on-going support.